Water Chloride Test 0-500ppm (50 strips)
£13.33 Ex VAT) Inc VAT (
This Chloride Check is one of the most advanced chloride test strip available today.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Designed to verify EPA* guidelines for chloride
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- Easy and safe-to-use
- Measuring levels from 0-500 ppm (mg/l)
- Accurate results are achieved in under one minute
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required
(*EPA = US Environmental Protection Agency)
This test is ideal to check the level of salt in water when a water softener is used then as it measures the level of sodium chloride (salt) in water.
Suitable for: fresh water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds as well as rain water
Contains: 50 test strips, detailed instructions, colourchart
Sensitivity: 0, 50, 100, 250, 500 ppm (mg/l)
Total Test time: 40 seconds
How to Use:
- Collect water sample in a 200 – 250ml container
- Dip one test strip into water sample for 10 seconds with constant, gentle back and forth motion
- Remove strip and shake once briskly to remove excess sample
- Wait 30 seconds and match with closest colour on colour chart
Please note: that this is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test kit provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument. Store in a cool, dry (15-27°C) place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. Wash hands before and after use. Dispose of used tests responsibly. No MSDS required. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids.
Made in USA
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).